After completing the demographic and abstract information you will be required to type or copy and paste your abstract into the text box provided to this end.
Keep your ID and PW, which will allow you to access the "Submit a proposal page" on the congress website.
You will be able to:
- View your proposal to ensure the proposal has been received correctly
- Add or modify a file, if you wish
- Modify your proposal, if you wish
- Upload your final proposal, if required
- A personalized e-mail will be sent
- Registration is on a different platform, and no ID /PW are required
Each proposal will be reviewed by three reviewers. Proposals will be given one of the following ratings: Accepted, Accepted with minor revisions, or Declined. Where only minor revisions are required, you will have the opportunity to revise and promptly resubmit. The reviewers’ decision will be final.
All proposals must be in accordance with local policies for research involving human subjects.
E-mail notification of acceptance will be sent as soon as December 15th 2016
Accepted presenters will have to register (before 1st May 2017)
An e-mail confirming in which session your proposal has been allocated to, as well as presenter’s instructions will be sent prior to the Congress.
Please direct all technical queries to: