After completing the demographic and abstract information you will be required to type or copy and paste your abstract into the text box provided to this end.
Keep your ID and PW, which will allow you to access the "Submit a proposal page" on the congress website.
You will be able to:
- View your proposal to ensure the proposal has been received correctly
- Add or modify a file, if you wish
- Modify your proposal, if you wish
- Upload your final proposal, if required
- A personalized e-mail will be sent
- Registration is on a different platform, and no ID /PW are required
All proposals must be in accordance with local policies for research involving human subjects.
Accepted presenters will have to register (before 1st May 2017 or as requested)
An e-mail confirming in which session your proposal has been allocated to, as well as presenter’s instructions will be sent prior to the Congress.
Please direct all technical queries to: